Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Catfish" Day 1 Journal

I am very intrigued by this movie so far. I think it is a prime example of everything WRONG with facebook. I was always told not to get a facebook because of some of the crazy characters lurking on the internet, whom may appear to be different than they actually are. I think Nev's line was hilarious when he said "I wonder if I have really been talking to a guy this whole time." I mean he was obviously being sarcastic, but it's also kind of true. If you don't know one of your facebook "friends" in person.. you really don't know who you're talking to. It's so easy to look up pictures on Google Images, make them into an album, and hide behind your computer screen. It's scary, but intriguing. I'm mad I have to wait another day to continue this movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment